THIS IS A KIT WITH THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THE PICTURED GARMENT. THIS IS NOT A FINISHED GARMENT.
We've bundled the yarn for each of these patterns, so you can add it all to your cart in one easy step. Some patterns are included; others are sold separately. Be sure to read the item description so you know if your pattern is included or not.
Officially, our kits are dyed to order and will leave our studio approximately 3-6 weeks after they are dyed. However, we may have a limited number of these kits in stock and ready to ship now.
Kit Includes: 2 skeins Dapper (Worsted Weight, 100% Superwash Merino; 205yds/4oz) & Through The Darkness Cowl pattern by Rachy Newin (crochet). Pattern copy includes digital download code.
Colorways: Shown in (A) The Dark Knitnight & Super Dope Heliotrope (on dress form), and (B) In The Navy & Give Peeps A Chance (WIP). Are we missing your flag? We're always developing new colors, and with over 140 colorways (& counting) we might even have an existing colorway that expresses your journey through the darkness and into the light. Let us know!
Build your custom cowl with your choice of the following:
Color A (choose one):
- The Dark Knitnight (almost black)
- Double Truffle (dark chocolate brown)
- Zoot Soot (medium charcoal gray)
- In The Navy (navy blue)
Color B (choose one):
- Roy G. Pig (Rainbow Pride)
- Super Dope Heliotrope (Pink, Blue, Purple -- Bi Pride)
- Give Peeps A Chance (Pink, Yellow, Blue -- Pan Pride)
- There's Gold In Them/Their Hills (Black, Purple, Gold, White -- Non-Binary Pride)
- Peridon't (Green, Grey, Black, White -- Agender & Aromatntic Pride)
- Spun Sugar (Pink, White, Blue -- Trans Pride)
- Aced It! (Purple, Grey, Black, White -- Demi & Ace Pride)
- Sage Against The Machine (Lavender, White, Green --Gender Queer Pride)