THIS IS A KIT WITH THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THE PICTURED GARMENT. THIS IS NOT A FINISHED GARMENT.
We've bundled the yarn for each of these patterns, so you can add it all to your cart in one easy step. Some patterns are included; others are sold separately. Be sure to read the item description so you know if your pattern is included or not.
Officially, our kits are dyed to order and will leave our studio approximately 3-6 weeks after they are dyed. However, we may have a limited number of these kits in stock and ready to ship now.
Kit Includes: 11 Targhee Pigtails, each measuring appx 25g / 100 yds; 90% Superwash Targhee, 10% Nylon. PATTERN NOT INCLUDED. More than the Month by Ellie Alexander-Loomis (Skeinanigans) is available for purchase on Ravelry or Etsy.
MC: Zoot Soot (2)
CC 1-8: Sex & Violets, Together All Rows Develop Into Sweaters, It's People, Sunny With A Chance of Peaches, Nothing Rhymes With Orange, REDRUM, Double Truffle, The Dark Knitnight (1 ea)
CC9: YOUR CHOICE OF: (1)
- Spun Sugar (Pink, White, Blue -- Trans Pride, pictured)
- Roy G. Pig (Rainbow Pride)
- Super Dope Heliotrope (Pink, Blue, Purple -- Bi Pride)
- Give Peeps A Chance (Pink, Yellow, Blue -- Pan Pride)
- There's Gold In Them/Their Hills (Black, Purple, Gold, White -- Non-Binary Pride)
- Peridon't (Green, Grey, Black, White -- Agender & Aromantic Pride)
- Aced It! (Purple, Grey, Black, White -- Demi & Ace Pride)
- Sage Against The Machine (Lavender, White, Green -- Gender Queer Pride)
Note: The kit options are named for the colorway included for CC9. Spun Sugar is used in the sample, which coordinates with the Trans Pride flag. Other colorways inspired by various pride flags are available if you prefer your MttM to include a nod to a flag with which you identify. Want to see all the Pride flag options? Check out our Pride Collection. Are we missing your flag? We're always developing new colors, and with over 140 colorways (& counting) we might even have an existing colorway that expresses your flag of choice. Let us know!